If you are beginning a career in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) market, a good first step is spending time on the internet and seeing and understanding the interconnectedness of your search results. In fact, if you want to learn how to make money reselling SEO, start with an internet search for a topic of your choice and see where it takes you.
Try to follow this example:
- Step 1 Type “Moby Dick Movie” in your internet browser.
- Step 2 Instead of clicking on the link to the movie itself, instead click on “In the news
Thar she blows! Cinema’s most spectacular whale hunts” that will send you to The Guardian website.
- Step 3 Only allow yourself to read until the second paragraph. No matter how intrigued you are by this engaging content, fall for the bait (pun intended) and click on “Herman Melville.”
- Step 4 Before even making it to the article, lose interest and click on the text “Robert McCrum introduces the series” that is located in the pink bar.
- Step 5 Instead of following through on the research that you intended to conduct on the “Moby Dick Movie” that you want to see with your wife this weekend; instead of reading an informative list about all of the other spectacular whale movies that have ever been made; and instead of reading a somewhat scholarly article about the author Herman Melville, now spend the next 15 minutes clicking through the list of “The 100 greatest novels of all time: The list.”
And just like that, you understand how to make money reselling SEO content. Kind of.
Close to 61% of global Internet users research products online. These internet searches are the real money makers for the outsourced SEO world. They drive the content, the click, and the visits that propel users into the tangled web that is created by the rg/11592503-hubshouts-new-seo-reseller-dashboard-enhances-seo-reporting-and-data-capabilities.html” Title=”More information regarding The path to large seo reseller revenue”>resell SEO companies of the world. The real tip, some would say “trick,” is the wandering minds of the individuals conducting these searches.
Since all internet users understand that they can click from one catchy headline or list to another and always find their way back to their initial search by pulling down their search history, the only think private label SEO programs have to do is promise some inviting content to lead you away for just a second.
And it works, doesn’t it? You can start off looking up show times for one of your weekend movie choice and end up clicking through a list of the best outfits 13 year old actors wore to the Academy Awards.
Almost 70% to 80% of users ignore the paid advertising that blinks, wiggles and barges its way into the content that you are reading. Instead, they focus on the organic results. So the trick is to create a versatile set of keywords that make sense in the content, but are really links to the customers who are hiring you to create their content. And before you know it you have started to learn how to make money reselling SEO content by contributing to the clicking of the 100 billion global searches being conducted each month.